Article Link: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article217635470.html
A North Carolina man, claiming not to have been a believer in UFOs, claims to have captured images of a UFO Mothership.
Website updated daily w/paypal link: http://www.someonesbones.com
All donations go toward advancing and enhancing Nibiru News/someonesbones.com If and when our goal is reached, Mike will be out on the street, a roving investigative reporter, interviewing random, everyday people about the topics discussed on the channel. We are attempting to raise a little over four grand to cover the cost of new video and audio gear, and the equipment needed to live stream remotely. All donations go back to the channel.
Please join us for another edition of Nibiru News (and other topics) LIVE, the internet’s #1 call-in style radio show where we talk about controversial topics ignored by the MSM, topics such as Nibiru Planet X, astronomy, politics, religion, spirituality, UFOs, extraterrestrials, Anunnaki, HAARP, CERN, FEMA and FEMA caps, governmental and scientific corruption, pole shift, frequencies, and much, much more.
Live stream & chat room rules:
1. All callers please turn audio off when calling in. Otherwise, you will feedback on the channel
2. Callers please try to limit calls to 10 minutes.
3. Callers/chat room please refrain from using profanity.
4. Caller/chat room we do not insult or make derogatory or condescending toward other channel participants; we allow everyone to express thoughts and opinions without fear of ridicule. No “calling” out others.
5. NO CAPS. Use of sentences or paragraphs in capital letters is reserved for moderators making channel announcements. All caps give the appearance of shouting, vying for attention, or just plain being rude.
Note: I do not consent to anyone mirroring my videos without obtaining my written permission. All the work I produce is original, sourced and written by me. A lot of time and effort goes into the channel. I encourage people to use segments of my articles/videos in accordance with fair use laws and compliance of DMCA. Theft of intellectual property is a crime.