Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory enables complete visibility of Active Directory and Group Policy by providing actionable data about user activity and allowing to compare system configurations at present versus any moment in the past.
Learn More: https://www.netwrix.com/active_directory_auditing.html
As a backbone of IT infrastructure, Active Directory is a truly mission-critical IT system for any organization. Group memberships, access rights, permissions, password policies—all are centrally managed through Active Directory, enabling efficient and stable IT operations. Even a single unauthorized change in Active Directory can lead to leaks of sensitive data, disable corporate services and possibly require hours of investigation and troubleshooting.
So how do you know when, say, someone accidentally or intentionally added a new domain admin, or deleted an organizational unit? And how do you deal with countless report requests from internal and external auditors?
Introducing Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory, a change and configuration auditing software that maximizes visibility into what’s happening in your Active Directory and Group Policy.
• Save your time on reporting with predefined reports that contain Who, What, When, Where details and ‘before’ and ‘after’ values for all modified configurations.
• Stay on top of critical Active Directory changes that require your special attention with real-time alerts. Be notified when someone has added to the Enterprise Admins group or changed permissions.
• In case of a problem, quickly compare the current Active Directory configuration with past configurations and easily discover the root cause.
• If an unauthorized change does occur, revert the settings to a previous state without any downtime or having to restore from backup.
• Easily demonstrate your compliance with out-of-the-box compliance reports tailored to many common regulations, and quickly answer additional questions from auditors using Interactive Search.
Visit netwrix.com for a free trial or a one-to-one demo and enable complete visibility of Active Directory today.