Search results “Are wills public property”
How to find Wills and Probate records at Public Record Office Victoria
Follow this simple video guide to order your wills and probate files
Views: 2250 PROVchannel
What is PROBATE? What does PROBATE mean? PROBATE meaning, definition & explanation
✪✪✪✪✪ WORK FROM HOME! Looking for US WORKERS for simple Internet data entry JOBS. $15-20 per hour. SIGN UP here - http://jobs.theaudiopedia.com ✪✪✪✪✪ ✪✪✪✪✪ The Audiopedia Android application, INSTALL NOW - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wTheAudiopedia_8069473 ✪✪✪✪✪ What is PROBATE? What does PROBATE mean? PROBATE meaning - PROBATE definition - PROBATE explanation. Source: Wikipedia.org article, adapted under https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ license. Probate is the legal process whereby a will is "proved" in a court and accepted as a valid public document that is the true last testament of the deceased. The granting of probate is the first step in the legal process of administering the estate of a deceased person, resolving all claims and distributing the deceased person's property under a will. A probate court decides the legal validity of a testator's (person's) will and grants its approval, also known as granting probate, to the executor. The probated will then becomes a legal instrument that may be enforced by the executor in the law courts if necessary. A probate also officially appoints the executor (or personal representative), generally named in the will, as having legal power to dispose of the testator's assets in the manner specified in the testator's will. However, through the probate process, a will may be contested. The English noun "probate" derives directly from the Latin verb probare, to try, test, prove, examine, more specifically from the verb's past participle nominative neuter probatum, "having been proved". Historically during many centuries a paragraph in Latin of standard format was written by scribes of the particular probate court below the transcription of the will, commencing with the words (for example): Probatum Londini fuit huismodi testamentum coram venerabili viro (name of approver) legum doctore curiae prerogativae Cantuariensis... ("A testament of such a kind was proved at London in the presence of the venerable man ..... doctor of law at the Prerogative Court of Canterbury...") The earliest usage of the English word was in 1463, defined as "the official proving of a will". The term "probative," used in the law of evidence, comes from the same Latin root but has a different English usage.
Views: 15325 The Audiopedia
What Happens With Property When There Is a Will?
What Happens with Property When There is a Will? Hi, California Probate Attorney Scott Grossman here; and today I am answering the question: What happens to my loved one’s property if they die and they had a will? Well, that will depend on the terms of their will. What you will need to do if they had a will, and only a will, is you will need to file for probate of their estate. When you do that, you’re going to give notice to everybody who is named in the will and they will get a copy both of the probate petition and a copy of the will. That is important because rarely, but sometimes, people will come in to challenge the validity of the will. Assuming that there is no challenge or you overcome the challenge, then the judge admits the will to probate. Meaning the terms of the will are now binding on the person who is in charge of their estate. And the person who is in charge is called the executor. The executor is then responsible for marshalling the person’s assets: All the assets that were in their name (so they are going through probate), they have to pay off any debts that that person had so that we have some net value to the estate. And when that is done and the creditor’s claim period is closed, then the executor has to file a petition with the probate court, telling the court what assets were there, what debts have been paid (if there was anything that was paid), and ask both for their fees to be paid, their attorneys fees to be paid and the net amount to be distributed according to the terms of the will.  If you need to do a probate or have questions about completing a probate, do not hesitate to contact our office today or via phone at 888-443-6590.
Wills & Disputes
www.fdrlaw.co.uk https://www.fdrlaw.co.uk/site/for-you/inheritance-disputes-solicitors/ Our Will & Disputes specialists, Stephen Lawson (Partner) and Jennifer McGuinness (Associate Solicitor), talk about how FDR Law can help you when there are concerns over a Will or Inheritance. FDR Law understand these types of disputes can be emotional and involve sensitive issues. We will handle your case with care and understanding, delivering calm, professional advice on bringing or defending a claim. Our knowledge and expertise enable us to offer a wide range of services within this specialist area of law. The FDR Law team are full members of The Association of Contentious Trusts & Probate Specialists (ACTAPS) and The Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP). FDR Law's Head of Litigation, Stephen Lawson, is Chair of STEP Cheshire, a member of the Worldwide Council, the Law Society’s Wills & Equity Committee and he is the author of “Testamentary Capacity” with Frost & Jacoby (published by Oxford University Press). If you are looking for expert advice, we would be happy to discuss this with you either in person or over the phone. CALL 01925 230000 TODAY ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://www.fdrlaw.co.uk/site/for-you/inheritance-disputes-solicitors/ We're often asked to represent people who make a challenge to a Will or an Estate but equally about 50% of our work applies to people where we're defending claims. The steps that we take in every case are to investigate a case properly and thoroughly and once we've done that we agree on a plan of action and a strategy with our clients to get the best results as quickly and as economically as possible. We're very much client led so we will adapt how we work to that particular client, there will be very difficult and sensitive issues that come up in these cases it's inevitable. We are able to adapt to that and to ensure that the client feels comfortable and that they know that we're approachable we are a very approachable team and we will cater for any specific concerns that any client would have equally when it calls for it a stronger line to be taken, then that can be taken as well if a client has their objective of trying to reconcile or build any bridges along the way then absolutely we will make sure that we do everything we can to cater for that. If a client wants to instruct us, I believe that they get the three E's that's Experience, Expertise and Excellence. In relation to Experience if there's any sort of Inheritance Dispute we'll have done that before we know the answers and we'll know how to guide you through that journey. In relation to Expertise, we're nationally recognised we believe in excellence of outcome. We have Lexel accreditation which means that members of the public can have confidence that they will get an Excellent result from FDR Law. We have been practicing in this area for many many years we have a great track record, it doesn't matter to us whether our clients are local or elsewhere in the country we operate nationwide, we have a nationwide client base and we are happy to cater for clients to ensure that we can take instructions no matter where they're located.
Views: 94607 FDR Law
Are Probated Wills Public Record
Schedule your Free Consultation: https://anthonyspark.acuityscheduling.com Are probated wills public record? Yes, in New York they are. Go to the county where the person passed away and each county courthouse will have a records room or a bank of computers where you can pretty easily search by last name, date of death, file number, or many other search parameters to figure out and find the file of the person who passed away. And in each file, there will be a PDF folder where you can quickly look at a scanned version of the will, and for I think 25 cents a page, print a copy for yourself. If you're concerned about your privacy, well let me just point this out. This is not something that anyone can access from home or with an internet connection. You have to actually come down to the courthouse, stand on line, go through the security metal detectors, so although it's public, it is a pain, and it's not something that anyone can access willy nilly from their couch or from their work computer. Hope you found this helpful. Take care. Follow me on: https://business.facebook.com/anthonysparkpllc https://twitter.com/anthonyparksays
Wassiat in islam || muslim probate || will
In this vidwo i will try to explain what is will, probate or Wassiat in islam and law prevailing in pakistan, hopefully this video will clear concept of viewers about Will. میری دیگر معلوماتی ویڈیوز Bail before Arrest https://youtu.be/U4sCiQnScPE Ingredients of valid sale. https://youtu.be/JlKIeW-uEog jactitation of marriage https://youtu.be/qhrsCyftpdw property Fraud https://youtu.be/m5M9W0Br_7w Co Sharer or joint ownership of property https://youtu.be/39zGqdWdp6A Who is Lamberdar https://youtu.be/ALOofVYub50 What is Tamleek https://youtu.be/R38G1eBIBMc Oral Contract https://youtu.be/sqMhFCSUUZc Record of Rights https://youtu.be/_clGiyjXiH8 What is contract https://youtu.be/pYJGs4Cm8YQ Who is Guardian https://youtu.be/DnkfdNHwAgs Registration of land purchased on agreement https://youtu.be/oRpfiFIx9BY How to avoid shufa https://youtu.be/kjtiLmSZMgg #Will #Wassiat #AdvocateOnline
Views: 1150 Advocate Online
Best Way To Transfer Property Upon Death? (REAL LIFE EXAMPLE)
Question: My parents own two homes and are willing one each to my sister and myself. They went to a local attorney to write up the request. I know know exactly how the attorney is planning to make the transaction upon their death, but wanted to ask how best to have these properties transferred before bringing the subject up to my parents. Toby Mathis answers this question and more during Tax Tuesdays a bi-weekly event that is open to YOU and getting YOUR tax questions answered! Get YOUR most pressing tax questions answered by one of the nations tax Attorneys, Toby Mathis! Join Toby LIVE during this exclusive bi-weekly webinar. MORE INFO 👉https://AndersonAdvisors.com/tax-tuesdays With all the new tax laws congress passed that are in effect for 2018 don't miss this opportunity to get your questions answered LIVE with Toby Mathis of Anderson Business Advisors. Whether your a small business owner, real estate business owner, or you have a corporation, the new tax laws that were passed in 2017 will have some impact on what tax deductions you can take. Don't be caught off guard or miss out on important tax saving strategies that you're business is entitled to. Join Us LIVE 👉https://AndersonAdvisors.com/tax-tuesdays * 🚀Ready To Take Your Business To The Next Level While Protecting Your Assets From Frivolous Lawsuits? ~*~ 💰Get Your FREE 30 min Consultation & Wealth Planning Blueprint NOW! https://AndersonAdvisors.com/register-now-a Check out https://AndersonAdvisors.com for financial strategies and details on upcoming workshops. ** SUBSCRIBE** Anderson Business Advisors Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/AndersonBusinessAdvisors 800.706.4741 https://AndersonAdvisors.com Twitter: @TaxWiseToby Blog: https://TobyMathis.com The information provided in this video should not be construed or relied on as legal advice for any specific fact or circumstance. Its content was prepared by Anderson Business Advisors with its main office at 3225 McLeod Drive Suite 100 Las Vegas, Nevada 89121. This video is designed for entertainment and information purposes only. Viewing this video does not create an attorney-client relationship with Anderson Business Advisors or any of its lawyers. You should not act or rely on any of the information contained herein without seeking professional legal advice.
Law at the Library: Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney
Law at the Library is a series of presentations by lawyers about the law. This event includes information about estate planning, including: - Wills - Trusts - Power of attorney for healthcare - Power of attorney for property - Living wills
Heirship, Probate, and Wills
What to think about when selling a property in which one of the owners has passed away.
Corporate Police vs. Freedom of the Press: A Battle of Wills
MORE: http://www.StoryofAmerica.org/pantego Story of America's Eric Byler has been threatened with arrest by Vidant corporate police and banned from property. 2nd degree trespassing will be the charge if he is found on the property again. Byler said of Vidant Health, Inc. "They have a corporate police department and apparently it is justified. In Greenville, when they cut back on police officers, cars were broken into at their giant medical complex headquarters. However, in this case they seem to be using their police department to prevent me from taking and posting photos of activities at the hospital in Belhaven." Under Chapter 74E of the North Carolina General Statutes, the Attorney General is given the authority to certify an agency as a company police agency and to commission an individual as a company police officer. Byler described the police officer, who asked to remain anonymous as polite and professional. He went on to say of Vidant Health's police force, "In Greenville they seem to have a public safety role. In Belhaven, I'd have to call it a public relations role…. I say that there is a PR element to my encounters with Vidant's police force because (a) the first person to prohibit me from filming on Vidant property was their top corporate PR person and (b) more than one officer has told me the issue is not trespassing but the fact that I am filming and taking photos." MORE: http://www.StoryofAmerica.org/pantego
Views: 42720 StoryofAmerica
Legal Wills & Trusts in Texas - Dallas Attorney
Too often people do not get around to making a will. The problem is there is no deadline to make sure it is done before your death, and people do not like to think about dying. It is important to remember that if you die without a will state law dictates what happens to your property and assets and a court of law may determine who has custody of your children. While mortality is a difficult topic to discuss or think about, leaving your family with large financial decisions isn't pleasant either. Start by assessing your overall financial picture -- your net worth. You need to identify not only your financial investment assets but also the value of your real and personal property. Craft a will. With the assistance of an attorney, you can outline how you wish your estate -- your assets and liabilities -- to pass through after your death. Your assets along with your debt will need to be handled by your family. Identify anything that may need to be taken care of in case you are incapacitated. Check on taxes that may need to be paid by your estate. Remember to keep your will updated if you move, remarry, divorce, or experience any significant change in your life. At the Dallas firm of The Nacol Law Firm PC, our lawyer Mark A. Nacol, offers more than three decades of experience in resolving probate matters and contested wills. Our trusted legal counsel has assisted numerous clients throughout Texas. For more information on Texas probate law and will contests, from Dallas Attorney Mark Nacol, visit our blog or contact us today at (972) 690-3333.
Views: 585 Mark Nacol
LEGAL ASPECTS IN MUSLIM WILLS AND ESTATE PLANNING Mr Sadali will be sharing with you the discovery that he has made on Muslim laws, the issues Muslims are facing & how these issues can be resolved by using contemporary Muslim law understanding & even civil law that can be harmonised with Muslim law. He will be sharing at Rockwills Singapore Estate Planning Public Forum. Visit Rockwills Singapore website (http://www.rockwills.com.sg) to find out more on our services.
Public Trustee - Who inherits assets if there is no Will
www.publictrustee.tas.gov.au 1800 068 784
Views: 300 PublicTrustee
Benefits of placing a deceased estate notice
As an executor of a will, one of your responsibilities is to deal with any claims against the deceased’s estate. Ben Davies from Prince Evans Solicitors explains the benefits and process of placing a deceased estate notice with The Gazette (the Official UK Public Record). http://ow.ly/NUd0t
Views: 921 The Gazette
What is a Will Probate?
In legal terms, probate is the #legal process by which a #will is validated by the court as the last will of a deceased testator. In simple terms, probate means a copy of #certification from the court or a competent jurisdiction that a will can be transfer to a beneficiary of the will. A probate is not to be confused with a succession deed. What the procedure for Probate? While you might think that the process for a probate is difficult and time consuming, it is not. The entire process is done in 4 steps, which are: PREPARE THE APPLICATION The first step is to make an application to the District Judge via a petition duly signed and verified by or on behalf of the applicant in the format prescribed under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908. This should be done after 7 days of the testator’s death. SUBMIT THE APPLICATION The application needs to be prepared by lawyers and sent to the high court, under whose jurisdiction the property falls. In some cases, a lower court may accept the application. SUBMIT DOCUMENTS Certain documents are required to be submitted while applying for a probate. You need to show documents that prove that the will is genuine. You will also need to show the death certificate of the testator and submit a document to prove that the will was executed by the testator on his own free will. DISPLAY OF ADVERTISEMENT Once the court receives the application, it verifies all details and issues an invitation letter to the nearest kin of the deceased to claim the probate. A letter is also stuck at prominent places for public view and to invite objections, in case of any. If after 30 days, there is no objection from the kin or the public, the probate is issued. Get this service online @ https://vakilsearch.com/probate-of-will Vakilsearch - We Make Legal Simple. We are a technology-driven platform organising the professional services industry in India. Our services cover all the #legal needs of #businesses, such as #incorporation, #government #registrations & #filings, #accounting, #documentation and #annualcompliances. We also offer a wide range of services to #individuals, such as #property #agreements and #tax filing. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their #legal & #professional needs. For more updates: Subscribe us: https://www.youtube.com/user/legalsolutionsvakil/ Like us at : https://www.facebook.com/vakilsearch Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Letsvakilsearch
Views: 125 vakilsearch
SPA to land property inheritance
Free legal consultation from 1,360 satellite monitoring centers. There is more to mornings than your usual daily-paper-and-coffee habit. GMK showcases heightened and unmatched public services, sensible exchanges of stories and opinions, and trustworthy news reports. GOOD MORNING KUYA Aired December 25, 2014 at UNTV 37 For more info, visit http://www.untvweb.com/program/good-morning-kuya/
Views: 13187 UNTV News and Rescue
Rights to inherited land property without title
Free legal consultation from 1,360 satellite monitoring centers. There is more to mornings than your usual daily-paper-and-coffee habit. GMK showcases heightened and unmatched public services, sensible exchanges of stories and opinions, and trustworthy news reports. GOOD MORNING KUYA Aired October 13, 2014 at UNTV 37 For more info, visit http://www.untvweb.com/program/good-morning-kuya/
Views: 7075 UNTV News and Rescue
How To Find Official Public Records Online
https://www.skipease.com/record-search/ This video will show you how to find official federal, state, county and local US government public records online using the best public recrd directories, search engines and print directories.
Views: 12690 Skipease
Morgan 10 Property Intro, Personal Property, and Wills
Classroom Lecture Fall 2016
Views: 11 Professor Schein
How to claim a property when there is no land title
UNTV Radio Mobile Booth visited Brgy. 201 Zone 20 Kalayaan Village Pasay City to give free legal and medical services to its residents. There is more to mornings than your usual daily-paper-and-coffee habit. GMK showcases heightened and unmatched public services, sensible exchanges of stories and opinions, and trustworthy news reports. GOOD MORNING KUYA Aired March 5, 2015 at UNTV 37 For more info, visit http://www.untvweb.com/program/good-morning-kuya/
Views: 25527 UNTV News and Rescue
Through this video, lawyer and notary public Santiago F. Lampón describes how to identify where a deed is filed in Puerto Rico.
Views: 3012 Santiago Lampón
Spanish Wills and Probate Law
http://worldwidelawyers.co.uk How to deal with a deceased estate where there is a Spanish Will covering assets in Spain. Helpful tips if you need to obtain Probate for a Spanish Will or if someone has died with assets in Spain and you are dealing with estate administration in Spain. Why it is helpful to have a separate Spanish Will.
Views: 206 Worldwide Lawyers
Inheritance to conjugal property of parents after the mother died
Free legal consultation from 1,334 satellite centers. There is more to mornings than your usual daily-paper-and-coffee habit. GMK showcases heightened and unmatched public services, sensible exchanges of stories and opinions, and trustworthy news reports. GOOD MORNING KUYA Aired June 9, 2014 at UNTV 37 For more info, visit http://www.untvweb.com/program/good-morning-kuya/
Views: 13616 UNTV News and Rescue
Do All Wills Have to be Probated in Alberta? By Kahane Law Office
www.Kahanelaw.com Do all wills / estates need to be probated? Do all estates if there is no will need to be probated (or letter of administration). Executors (personal representatives) of estates often ask these questions. This video goes over when it is absolutely necessary to have an estate probated through the surrogate court in Alberta. Know the probate process. Keep yourself and the estate from being sued. The Kahane Law Legal Minute is brought to you by Jeff Kahane of Kahane Law in Calgary, Canada. http://www.KahaneLaw.com/ (403) 225-8810 Kahane Law Legal Minute - Do All Wills Have to be Probated Do you have a legal question you'd like "The Kahane Law Legal Minute" to answer? Add your legal question in the comments below or contact us at [email protected] WARNING: This presentation is for LEGAL INFORMATION ONLY. Laws will vary by jurisdiction. They also may change by legislation or court ruling. Each situation is different and no one rule applies to every situation so it is IMPORTANT for you to contact a lawyer to get legal advice specific to your situation.
Views: 1287 Kahane Law Office
Introduction to Trusts Law
At their heart trusts are simply a way of more than one person owning property. It has been suggested that they originate from knights who went on crusades in the 12th century. Within a trust there is a settlor who commences the trust and originally has absolute ownership. Ownership then splits between a trustee who takes legal title and a beneficiary who takes an equitable interest. There are three different types of trust: express, resulting and constructive trusts. Express trusts are set out in agreements. Resulting trusts are implied by the court where either the beneficiaries are not clearly defined by an agreement or where a contribution has been made towards the purchase price of property. Constructive trusts exist in order to prevent wrongdoing and abuse of the fiduciary duty. The different formats of a trust are bare trusts and fixed trusts (for a set number of beneficiaries) and discretionary trusts where the trustee has an active role in making decisions based on an uncertain future. Trusts are used in a variety of situations such as wills, in business and even for tax avoidance purposes. They have played a significant role in popular culture in books such as Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Bleak House by Charles Dickens and Pamela by Samuel Richardson.
Views: 28175 marcuscleaver
BEST Way to Check Harris County Public Records Online
BEST Way to Check Harris County Public Records Online Other Related Search Terms: harris county public records harris county public records wills harris county public records inmate harris county public records property harris county public records texas harris county public records dba harris county public records request harris county public records marriage harris county public records real property harris county public records evictions harris county public records criminal harris county public records divorce harris county public records search property harris county public records lookup probate harris county public records arrest harris county public records check court harris county public records police
Views: 249 RecordsBuzzFresh
नोटरी कैसे करे "What is Notary"
Online Legal Advice, Book your Appointment (350 Rupees Mobile Phone Consultation Fees) Click the Link Below: ऑनलाइन कानूनी सलाह (350 रुपये मोबाइल फोन परामर्श शुल्क) नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करें Instamojo Online Payment Gateway Link: Click the Appointment Link below https://imjo.in/fjcjjC Whats App Number for Appointment Booking 7710969777 (Appointment Fees 350 Rupees For 30 Mints) Notary WHAT IS 'Notary' A notary is a publicly commissioned official who serves as an impartial witness to the signing of a legal document. Document signings where the services of a notary are likely include real estate deeds, affidavits, wills, trusts and powers of attorney. The main reason a notary is used is to deter fraud. Notaries cannot refuse to witness a document based on race, nationality, religion or sex. BREAKING DOWN 'Notary' A notary, also referred to a notary public, can be used as a way to create a trustworthy environment for the parties to an agreement. For a document to be notarized, it must contain a stated commitment. The document must also contain original signatures from the parties involved. Prior to the signing of a document, notaries ask for photo identification from the participating parties. A notary can refuse to authenticate a document if uncertain about the identity of the signing parties or there is evidence of fraud. The document then receives a notarial certificate and the seal of the notary who witnessed the signings. The steps to becoming a notary vary state to state. Broadly, notaries must be 18 years old and reside in the state in which they are licensed. There are also limits to becoming a notary with prior convictions of felonies and misdemeanors. Costs to become a notary include training, supplies, a bond and the oath of office. Notaries are not able to give legal advice and can be fined for doing so. Also, notaries are not to act in situations where they have a personal interest.
Views: 25519 Online Legal Advice
How To Find and List Probate Real Estate
http://www.SimpleListingSolutions.com - Get FREE motivated home seller leads, position yourself as the go to probate expert in your region and then follow up until the cows come home (or until you list the house) - it's all done for you and it wont get any easier.
Views: 61580 Get More Listings
Protecting the Home Property When You Enter a Nursing Home
When someone enters a nursing home, it is likely that they own both exempt assets and countable resources. The countable resources must be consumed down to a certain limit ($2,000 for a single person) prior to Louisiana Long Term Care Medicaid eligibility. Exempt assets are not counted for purposes of initial Medicaid eligibility. The home is an exempt asset. So, it's important to understand the Medicaid definition of the home, under what circumstances you can transfer the home out of your name, and whether Medicaid will have Estate Recovery rights when you die. In general, the home is described as property in which someone has an ownership interest and that serves as his or her principal place of residence. Home property includes: the house or lot which is the usual residence, all contiguous property, and any other buildings on the home property. Property is contiguous to the residence if it is touching the residential property (even corner to corner) and is not separated by property owned by others. Property separated by a public right of way, such as a road, is considered contiguous. If a person, in 2018, has more than $572,000 of equity in their home, then the excess in not exempt. If they own a home out of state, then, generally, it is not exempt. And if you list your home for sale, then it is no longer an exempt asset. In certain circumstances, one can transfer their home to another person prior to applying for Medicaid, without incurring penalties. This is important because if you take the home out of your estate, then Medicaid will not have estate recovery rights when you die. You can transfer your home to a child who is blind or permanently and totally disabled as defined by SSI at the time of the transfer. You can also transfer your home to a child, without penalty, if the child is age 21 or over, is not blind or permanently and totally disabled, was residing in the home for at least two years immediately before the date the individual became institutionalized, and provided care to the individual allowing the individual to reside at home, rather than in an institution. A note exists to the above exception that provides: The exception must be documented by written statement from physician indicating his/her knowledge that during the preceding two years, the individual’s child was present in the home as the primary care giver and if not for the care provided by the child the individual would have required care in an institution (nursing home). Finally, if the home is in your name when you die, it will be part of your Louisiana Succession and thus, subject to Louisiana Estate Recovery rights. People often thing the home is "home-free" because it is an exempt asset. However, after a Medicaid recipient dies, if the home is in the recipient's Louisiana Succession, then Medicaid can seek reimbursement from the Succession, forcing the Succession to sell the home to pay the Succession debt. This post is for informational purposes only and does not provide legal advice. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you read on this site. Using this site or communicating with Rabalais Estate Planning, LLC, through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. Paul Rabalais Louisiana Estate Planning Attorney www.RabalaisEstatePlanning.com Phone: (225) 329-2450
Is it a hassle to hold property in a living trust?
Frank Dudeck, Dudeck Law Firm, (501) 458-4170. Arkansas Wills and Trusts Law FAQs: http://thelaw.tv/littlerock/Wills+and+Trusts+Law Disclaimer: http://thelaw.tv/littlerock/About/disclaimer
Views: 14 Dudeck LawTV
Estate Planning : What Is Made Public in a Probate?
Many probate courts place entire wills and asset lists in public record or make them available online. Learn about what goes public in probate from an estate planning and probate lawyer in this free video on estate law. Expert: Brad Wiewel Contact: www.texastrustlaw.com Bio: Brad Wiewel is board certified in estate planning and probate by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been practicing law since 1978. Filmmaker: Demand Media
Views: 714 eHow
Property Specific Deed Exceptions
https://frascona.com/ - Most general warranty deeds initially prepared by title companies as a scrivener for the brokers have an exception to the grantor’s warranty of title that reads something like: “. . . and except taxes for the year of closing; and except all reservations, rights of way, restrictions and covenants of record.” This “general exception” insulates Seller from liability from the title company’s searching errors and makes the general warranty deed more like a special warranty deed. (See the following webcast that explains the difference between a general warranty deed and a special warranty deed: https://frascona.com/general-warranty-deed-vs-special-warranty-deed/.) Section 13 of the Colorado Real Estate Commission approved contract calls for a narrower, “property specific exception,” which merely excepts itemized known title blemishes from the grantor’s general warranty. A property specific exception reads something like: “. . . and except taxes for the year of closing; and except for those encumbrances identified on Exhibit A attached hereto” where Exhibit A mirrors the property specific exceptions from the exception section of the title commitment. Colorado law obligates broker to attempt to have the closing documents prepared consistently with the contract. This webcast walks you through an example where this distinction between a general exception deed and a property specific exception deed makes a difference and explains why most Colorado title companies initially prepare a deed form that is inconsistent with the Colorado Real Estate Commission contract. While this webcast may be useful in wetting your appetite for this topic, the following article will decrease misunderstanding: Property Specific Deed Exceptions: https://frascona.com/property-specific-deed-exceptions/.
Views: 736 Jon Goodman
Legal problems in transferring land ownership
Free legal consultation from 1,334 satellite monitoring centers. There is more to mornings than your usual daily-paper-and-coffee habit. GMK showcases heightened and unmatched public services, sensible exchanges of stories and opinions, and trustworthy news reports. GOOD MORNING KUYA Aired June 30, 2014 at UNTV 37 For more info, visit http://www.untvweb.com/program/good-morning-kuya/
Views: 7130 UNTV News and Rescue
Equity & Trusts - Formalities of Creating an Express Trust
The general principle of creating an express trust comes from Turner LJ in Milroy v Lord [1862] where it was stated that there must be a valid declaration of trust and also that the legal title must pass to the trustee. Another general principle is that the settlor must have a proprietary right in the property they are establishing a trust over as per Windeyer J in Norman v Federal Commissioner of Taxation [1963]. A person also cannot create a trust over property they will have a proprietary interest in in the future as per Re Brooks’ ST [1939]. There is an exception to this principle in cases of estoppel. Once a trust has been created it cannot be undone by a settlor as per Paul v Paul [1882]. However the power to revoke a trust can be included in the trust instrument though this itself has tax implications. On the other hand beneficiaries can both enforce and revoke a trust as per Saunders v Vautier [1841]. In more specific examples a trust over personal property requires no formalities (M’Fadden v Jenkyns [1842]). This means they can be created orally (Paul v Constance [1977]) or even inferred by the courts (Re Kayford [1975]). The only exception is for shares that do have to be registered in the name of the trustee. Trusts over land are normally created by way of a deed but in general they have to be completed in writing and signed by the settlor as per s. 53(1)(b) of the Law of Property Act 1925. All of the terms of the contract have to be included in one document as per s. 2 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989. Trusts of land are governed by the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996. Under s. 9 of the Wills Act 1837 a Will must be: in writing signed by the testator signed/attested by two or more witnesses An important exception from s. 53(2) of the Law of Property Act 1925 is that resulting, implied and constructive trusts do not require formalities. The courts may also allow exceptions in cases of fraud or unconscionability (Rochefoucauld v Boustead [1897]).
Views: 10403 marcuscleaver
How to Find and Contact Probate Leads
Do you buy from every telemarketer that calls you? Of course not. Morry explains how harness the power of IQDial to clean your data, append missing phone numbers, and contact potential sellers with an easy and effective call script. For more information and resources, visit: DONTWORRYCALLMORRY.COM, videos and resources for all of your real estate marketing needs. SUCCESSORSDATA.COM, inheritance real estate property data & probate leads for realtors & investors. AREAZOOM.COM, discover millions of properties & access ownership data. PROBATELEADS.COM, your best resource for finding probate court filing information. IQDIAL.COM, a premium auto-dialing system that increases your productivity by letting you spend more time talking to leads and less time dialing. EASYEXCELAUTOMATION.COM, Excel tools to help streamline your business, increase your productivity & save you money.
Views: 339 Morry Ehgbal
Property Approach
Scott Pearce explains the fundamentals of how to write passing bar exam real property essays. Scott has published over 60 hours of free bar exam seminars and hundreds of pages of written bar review materials at http://passthebar.com and http://calbarexam.com. He is available to individuals and groups as a tutor and bar exam coach.
Views: 3265 Scott F. Pearce, Esq.
IGRS : Andhra Pradesh (AP ) Registration documents online -Telugu
రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ వివరాలు ఆన్ లైన్ లో పొందడం ఎలా ? Andhra Pradesh (AP ) Registration documents online Registration and stamp department Government of Andhra Pradesh has providing Registration details online, who have property in andra pradesh those property holders can check their Plot / Land / Apartment / House Registration details through http://registration.ap.gov.in/ for more info visit http://www.apna-csc.com/
Views: 214104 SK infotech
Public Holidays and the Employee's Entitlements to Public Holiday Benefits
This video looks at public holidays in Ireland and the employees' benefits that arise from public holidays. SUBSCRIBE? Help me reach 3,000 subscribers! MY BOOKS Employment Law In Ireland: The Essentials for Employers, Employees and HR Managers http://amzn.to/2oDhR36 27 Irish Employment Law Cases: Priceless Lessons for Employers and Employees from Decided Cases of the EAT, Equality Tribunal, and High Court http://amzn.to/2oG4oHK How to Carry Out a Workplace Disciplinary Procedure: Avoid Costly Claims for Unfair Dismissal and Other Employment Related Claims http://amzn.to/2H1uR9i The Art of Marketing Your Services Business Online: How to Get New Clients With a Proven, Inexpensive 5 Part Digital Marketing Strategy http://amzn.to/2Fa5BB7 Buying a House in Ireland: A Step by Step Guide by a Builder/Solicitor http://amzn.to/2F9Z2ij MY WEBSITES For more information about me: https://businessandlegal.ie For more information about employment law in Ireland: https://EmploymentRightsIreland.com For information about property, personal injury law, small business, wills, and all other areas of law in Ireland, visit Terry Gorry & Co. Solicitors website: https://BusinessAndLegal.ie For information about small business in Ireland, visit http://SmallBusinessLawIreland.com Terry Gorry’s Amazon author page: http://amazon.com/author/terrygorry The best way to contact me is through email-check out the contact page on any of the sites above.
How To Probate A Will in NY & Tips on Selling Inherited Property-Part 1
http://www.webuyhousestristate.com/selling-inherited-property/. Click here for more valuable insider tips on how to sell inherited property in NYC, how to probate a will in 7 steps, how to alert creditors and the public, what taxes are imposed, and how to take inventory of the property. To get Your Free Report "How To Sell Your House Fast In A Slow Housing Market". Click here http://www.webuyhousestristate.com/how-to-sell-your-house-fast-free-report/
Views: 213 sellhouseforcashnyc
Personal Injury - Property - Wills
Claim Today Solicitors - offering award winning service on Personal Injury, Property, and Wills matters. Our experienced team will back you 100% throughout your case, with frequent updates, simple expert advice in many languages, and clarity every step of the way!
Views: 1514 Dont Delay
Transfer of registry of deed without the original title
Ms. Mary Sia consulted Atty. Rogelio Evasco about some legal matters about her problem to their land property. Kaagapay Aired November 25, 2014 at UNTV 37 Kaagapay features community-building works through public philanthropy and social works. For more info, visit http://www.untvweb.com/program/kaagapay/
Views: 29195 UNTV News and Rescue
Conflict of Laws - Introduction
GET THE COMPLETE COURSE FOR $10! - https://goo.gl/TVzZmj If you wish to receive Private Tutoring: [email protected] Enroll in the Online Law School: https://www.patreon.com/TheLawSimplified RECOMMENDED BOOKS: https://www.amazon.com/shop/thelawsimplified For complete courses, including Spider Graphs and Case Summaries, visit: English Legal System: http://www.udemy.com/learn-english-law/ Criminal Law: https://goo.gl/N1PM61 Contract Law: https://goo.gl/MBC7A8 Constitutional Law: https://goo.gl/wGcMuF Property Law: https://goo.gl/tGExGJ Tort Law: https://goo.gl/GAhG6p Trust Law: https://goo.gl/9JHgRH Jurisprudence: http://law.vhx.tv Intellectual Property: https://goo.gl/4z9eJG Commercial Law: https://goo.gl/r22QDr Conflict of Laws: https://goo.gl/TVzZmj History of English Law: https://goo.gl/A22PDL GET ALL COURSES FOR $50! https://goo.gl/9K5UXs Examination Techniques: ACE Constitutional Law: https://goo.gl/JiHNp7 ACE Contract Law: https://goo.gl/rp4Vh9 ACE Criminal Law: https://goo.gl/swxuCc ACE Tort Law: https://goo.gl/1BLVCe FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/TheLawSimplified LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thelawsimplified/ GOOGLE+: http://www.plus.google.com/+TheLawSimplified INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/thelawsimplified
Views: 4311 The Law Simplified
Hanne & Co Solicitors
Hanne & Co solicitors has a long-standing reputation for providing high quality legal services to individuals, businesses and organisations. Hanne & Co's main areas of work are: Family Law, Probate, Commercial/Company, Employment, Housing, Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing. Family law Employment law Wills and probate Criminal law Conveyancing Housing law Notary Public
Views: 201 Hanne & Co