MECRM Plus is the first mobile solution with Dynamics CRM features and Office Outlook (Exchange) features combined with Offline Access. It tracks mail, tasks, contacts, and calendar on the Exchange server and syncs it with the Dynamics CRM server.
More info : http://www.mecrm.com
MECRM Plus, like in Office Outlook for PC, provides the user with the experience of accessing the entire features in Exchange and Dynamics CRM while offline on their iPhone.
MECRM Plus Advantages
• Simultaneously utilize Dynamics CRM and mobile Office Outlook, and improves productivity.
• Copy Mobile Office Outlook mail, contacts, tasks and schedule to Dynamics CRM server by a simple touch.
• Access customer's data anytime and anywhere while offline.
• Able to authorize to copy or report the mail we send to or receive from client, meeting invitations, contacts and to-do lists to the Dynamics CRM.
• Sales opportunity (lead) acquired from meeting can be updated and assigned while on the road.
MECRM Plus Major Features
• Direct Push Synchronization with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 & 2007 for Optimized Email Delivery
• Email, Calendars, Contacts, Tasks and Note Supported for Added Functionality
• Tracks Exchange server's Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Notes on Dynamics CRM server.
• IT Policy (Policy applied only to MECRM Plus, not on device)
• Both online and offline access (CRM Server)
• Immediate use after the installation without separate server component installed. (CRM Server)
• Search/Add/Edit entity information on Dynamics CRM server
• Supports custom entity on Dynamics CRM server.
• Supports each entity action - Assign, Create
• Supports related entities search - 1:N, N:N
• Keeps the look and feel of Dynamics CRM and provides same user experience
• Supports role based form